Bee's Wrap is a sustainable alternative to plastic wrap for food storage! So keep that leftover lemon half, a wedge of cheese, or bowl of salad fresh. Simply mold the reusable sheets, made from cotton muslin coated in beeswax, with the heat of your hands.
Here are our top 5 ways to use Bee's Wrap!
1. Specifically sized wraps make it easy to take your lunch on the go! We love wrapping peanut butter & honey sandwich for school lunches, picnics or a day out in the Adirondacks.
2. Rolling out the dough, Bee's Wrap makes for a great counter cover while making your favorite pie crust.
3. Nothing is worse than having a half eaten fruit or vegetable that you know shouldn't go to waste. The variety pack allows for different size items to be covered such as a lemon, squash, or avocado!
4. Summer get-togethers call for BBQ's filled with pasta salads and fruit bowls. We love keeping them fresh by molding the Bee's Wrap tightly over the edges. Just make sure you remember to bring it home!
5. Bee's Wrap is reusable and washable! So any way you can think to use it, you can multiple times! We are proud to carry this composable product in our honey room.