We love this easy to make sweet & spicy salmon made with Ghost Pepper Honey for warm summer nights.
2 quarter-pound pieces of salmon
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp Ghost Pepper Honey
Salt and pepper
1 8oz container of plain Greek yogurt
1 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- First, make the Greek yogurt sauce by mixing together yogurt, juice from ½ of the lemon, parsley, salt and pepper. Set aside while making the salmon.
- Turn the oven on to high broil.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and set the pieces of salmon in the dish.
- Sprinkle the salmon with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Juice the lemon half and pour over the salmon.
- Drizzle both the olive oil and honey on top of the salmon.
- Place in the oven on a middle or upper rack (the higher the rack, the crispier the edges of the salmon!) and broil for about 15 minutes. Halfway through cooking, use a brush to coat the salmon with the extra olive oil that collects in the baking dish.
- Once done, serve the salmon immediately with a dollop of Greek yogurt sauce on top!
Recipe courtesy of @thesecretgf