Whether you’re shopping for stocking stuffers or need that perfect little present for a co-worker or friend, these affordable gift ideas are brilliant for someone who loves tea & honey!
1. A Little Tea Book: If you are looking for a sweet, concise, and creatively informative book about tea production, culture, and travels, here it is written by our good friend Sebastian Beckwith of In Pursuit of Tea.
2. Perfect Tea Spoon: This stainless steel teaspoon will measure enough tea for one perfect 8oz cup of tea.
3. Honey Bee Rich Body Care - Give the gift of luxurious skin care made with beeswax and extra virgin olive oil from our good friends at Saratoga Olive Oil.
4. Lavender Infused Honey: A floral infusion at its best. A light mid-western prairie honey produced in an area surrounded by certified organic farming, is used in this infusion and is steeped with the aromatics of the purple lavender flower to make this gorgeous concoction.
5. Beeswax Candles: 100% pure beeswax produced locally and in our neighboring state, Massachusetts.
6. Kinmokusei: Our Featured Tea Tins offer 0.5 ounces of a very special Japanese black tea that we are very excited, and have very little of, but we want to share it with you!
7. Moonspoon Honey Dipper: These beautiful and unique honey dippers are laser cut from cherry wood in Pennsylvania. Available in nine different patterns, you are sure to find one that fits your style.
8. Chestnut Honey: This smoky, leathery honey is a perfect addition to your cheese board, especially with pecorino and fresh pears or drizzle it over rustic bread with good butter for a breakfast like no other!
9. Moonspoon Tea Strainer: These beautiful and unique cup-top tea infusers are laser cut from cherry wood in Pennsylvania. With a selection of 4 different patterns, you are sure to find one that fits your style. Available with or without stand and cover.
10. Honey Candy: These delectable, organically made, all-natural candies are a favorite of both employees and customers here at Saratoga Tea & Honey Co.